There are many advantages for an acupunturist in practicing the method of Abdominal Acupuncture.
Quite a few diseases and disorders are very well treatable with AA.
To sum up the most aided complaints:
– Osteo-muscular-articular (stiff neck, cervical-dorsum-lumbar-spondylopathie, scapulohumeral periarthritis, tendonitis, rheumatoid arthritis, lumbar pain with sciatica and atrose etc.)
– Cerebrovascular (thrombosis hemiplegia, senile dementia, cerebrovascular arteriosclerosis, angiocardiopathie, hypertension, hysteria, cerebral haemorrhage, infantile-cerebroplegia, cerebellum atrophy etc.)
– Disturbances in the nervous system (depression, headache, neuritis, etc.)
– Ocular diseases (neuritis and atrophy of the optic nerve, retinal degeneration, cataracts, glaucoma, etc.)
– Parkinson’s disease, diabetic neuritis
Abdominal Acupuncture is for the bigger part painless and safer due to shallow penetration of the needle. The working is very quick with good therapeutic results in a short time span. In China people already started to refer to the technique as “Miracle therapy”.